Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why Am I Blogging

Its been my observation that there is a huge void when it comes to scientific, fact-based natural treatments for ear nose and throat problems. I have seen my own patients stumble through a wide variety of online resources that are not vetted or well studied. This blog represents an attempt to create a dialogue between providers and patients to better allow us all to make good decisions regarding our ear nose and throat health. I will make every attempt to be informative and maybe even entertaining. Please understand that this can never be a substitute for a good evaluation by your own healthcare providers. If there are specific topics or products you want to discuss or inform us all about, please feel free to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment